Monday, July 24, 2006

Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL which is required for WordPress

Yesterday I went to this blog and I see:

Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL which is required for WordPress.

I was quite suprise to see it, couse I hadn't been doing anything with my server configuration before, and yet something happend and this site was not working. What's more, my apache, php, mysql, phpmyadmin were working perfectly.

So, I did a little bit of googling, and I found solution on wordpress officiale site here.

I needed to add those lines just before mysql test in wp-settings.php:

if (!extension_loaded('mysql')){
if (!dl('mysql.so')) {
exit;
}
}

I also tried the second possible solution listed there, but it wasn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment